Saturday, November 5, 2011

Good Luck Charlie

I was laying in bed flipping through the TV channels today and came across the most beautiful girl in the world, other than my nieces of course.  Her name is Mia Talerico and plays "Charlie" on the Disney Channel show, Good Luck Charlie.  I watched the whole episode just so I could stare at her.  Lately, I have really been in love with the name Charlie for my little girl one day.  We would name her Charlotte but call her Charlie for short.  This is at the top of my baby name list people so no one take it! :) Oh I hope she looks just like her! Almost, but cuter if that's possible.  Lord, work your magic and give these two blue-eyed parents-to-be-someday a blond, brown-eyed beauty!
Mia Talerico aka "Charlie"

Oh, and I have like 100 baby names on my list that I keep on my phone.  When I hear a cute name, I jot it down.  Mia is one of them.  Ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment