Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mandy & Ellie's Day of Fun Numero Dos

On Wednesday we decided to head to the Library. She was super pumped!! We got to ride the elevator to the Children's floor. When we walked in she let out her gasp of excitement. So stinking cute! We found some cool books. She made new friends. She got to play Dora, Diego Max & Ruby on the computer. She really liked wearing the headphones. I was hoping there would be story time but that wasn't until Thursday morning. I tried to get her to wait but she really wanted to go. We brought home three books, two audio books, one cd and two dvds. She looked so sweet and grown up walking out of the library carrying her new books.



















After the library we head home for peanut butter and jelly and movie time. She went down for a nap about 2:30. She is so much fun.

When Matt came home he took us to dinner at Dickey's and then we went to visit my parents. They fell in love with Ellie. She was the entertainment for the night. She made peanut butter chip cookies for Uncle Matt with my mom. She loved playing games on my sister Amy's iphone. It was hard prying that out of her hands when it was time to come home.






I drove home because Matt was tired. I could see Ellie through my rearview mirror snuggled up with her blanket and those big blue eyes watching her movie. She would grin from time to time, and a little giggle would sneak it's way out. I am not getting baby fever at all...what makes you say that???? :)

Day numero dos: SUCCESS!

1 comment:

  1. she does look so big carrying out her books! wow! and i can't get over how cute her hands are rolling that cookie dough.

    you must be the best aunt in the universe!

    ReplyDelete