Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Post Retreat

This past weekend, I attended my MIL's women's retreat, Reflections.  We focused on relaxing and feeling beautiful inside and out.  It was awesome.  Thank you to my wonderful MIL for hosting such a restoring event.

I had a lot of fun hanging out with my SIL's.  I have the best ones around.  And of course snuggling my niece, Lylah Ruth.  She even performed in the Talent Show doing Jazzercise at a whopping 3 months old.  It was the cutest thing ever.

The food was amazing and the facility was out of this world.  Oh and not to mention how stellar my chair massage was!  I am going to have to make that a regular occurrence.

 My quiet times were moving and spiritually energizing. Well, the entire weekend was.  I left there feeling alive, rejuvenated and beautiful.  It was the perfect weekend that I really needed.

At the end of the retreat, we each received a "Message in a Bottle" where we went off alone to read our special note.  Mine was about having faith through changes in life!  Next, were tears.  So many.  Just what this doubting spirit and heart needed.  Thank you Lord for speaking to me.

1 comment:

  1. It was amazing, wasn't it?! I'm so glad you had such a great time and God ministered to you so much. I love you!

    ReplyDelete