Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Hair?

I have been wanting to cut my hair short for some time now.  I am in my cousin's wedding on Sunday so this has kept me from doing it.  But I really want to do it soon.  My hair is SO thick and SO heavy and SO hot and there is just SO much of it! I love this cut, style and color.  I don't know if I can pull off this color though.  I would like to go darker than my current color which is pretty light blonde.  Still debating.  I have already been trying a longer version of this.  I have REALLY curly hair.  After I wash my hair, I blow dry the top to fluff it up and let the rest air dry over night.  In the morning, I straighten the top and straighten out the tighter curls for looser waves at the bottom.  Then spray some gel and hair spray and done.  Super easy and fast and not to mention I cut down the damage done to my hair by not straightening the ends.  I just think it's super cute and different for fall.  Hubby agrees. And how hot is Jessica Alba?  Hubby also agrees.
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment