Saturday, September 17, 2011

On this Saturday I...


  • slept until 11:00!
  • woke up with a sore, stiff neck.
  • ate the best tuna fish sandwich my hubby made for me for lunch.
  • watched a marathon of my fav TV show, Friends.
  • took a nap on the couch.
  • ate the other half of my Mr. Goodbar left over from yesterday.
  • am going to take a shower at some point.
  • got a neck rub.
  • watched and listened to Matt sing the R-E-B-O-U-N-D song during the Longhorn game. 
  • air-fived Matt for every touchdown we made. 
  • am going to my first Balloon Festival in Plano tonight with great friends.
  • am going to get a large Coke Slurpee at some point today. 
  • prayed for the future. 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite things about this blog: you sleeping until 11 and taking a nap on the couch! oh, and maybe picturing Matt sing the r-e-b-o-u-n-d song in your apt. :)

    ReplyDelete